Romanovskaya Olga Valentinovna, Doctor of juridical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of state and legal disciplines, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. In accordance with Article 32 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, every citizen can participate in management of state affairs, both personally and through their representatives. This authority corresponds to the notion of a democratic state, which is proclaimed as a characteristic of the Russian Federation in the foundations of the constitutional system. At the same time, it assumes different forms of citizen participation (associations) in the regulation of social relations. One of these forms is co-regulation. The objective of the work is to determine basic characteristics of the co-regulation principle in constitutional law, to analyze its contents.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented on the basis of an analysis of the existing legislation, determining the order of adoption of legal acts jointy by public authorities and non-governmental organizations. The study was implemented through the method of analysis of legal regulation, the formal legal and comparative legal methods.
Results. The article presents the features of the content of the co-regulation principle in constitutional law, as well as the requirements for its implementation in the current management of the state.
Conclusions. It is emphasized that the co-regulation principle is implemented in the Russian Federation in a very limited way. The principle of co-regulation is most clearly manifested in the adoption of normative acts of state bodies, together with non-governmental organization.
1. Kolyabin A. N. Samoreguliruemaya organizatsiya arbitrazhnykh upravlyayushchikh kak yuridicheskoe litso: dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Self-regulatory organization of administrators as legal entities: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Volgograd, 2006, p. 54.
2. Leskova Yu. G., Didenko A. A. Vlast' zakona [The power of law]. 2015, no. 3, pp. 49–65.
3. Romanovskiy G.B., Romanovskaya O.V. Ispolnitel'naya vlast' v sub"ektakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Kommentarii zakonodatel'stva i sudebnoy praktiki: monogr. [Executive authorities in subjects of the Russian Federation. Comments of legislation and court practice: monograph].Penza: Inf.-izd. tsentr PGU, 2007,260p.
4. Korkunov N.M. Russkoe gosudarstvennoe pravo[Russian state law].Saint-Petersburg,1914,vol.1,pp.27–47.
5. Global'nyy kodeks prinuditel'nogo ispolneniya [The global code of enforcement]. Moscow: Statut,2016,224 p.
6. Romanovskiy G. B., Romanovskaya O. V. Pravookhranitel'nye organy: ucheb. posobie [Law-enforcement bodies: tutorial]. Moscow: RIOR,2009,310p.
7. Kommentariy k Federal'nomu zakonu ot 13 iyulya 2015 g. № 223-FZ «O samoreguliruemykh organizatsiyakh v sfere finansovogo rynka i o vnesenii izmeneniy v st. st. 2 i 6 Federal'nogo zakona “O vnesenii izmeneniy v otdel'nye zakonodatel'nye akty Rossiyskoy Federatsii”» (postateynyy) [Comments of the Federal Law from 13.07.2015 № 223-FZ “On self-regulatory organizations in the market and on amendments to articles 2 and 6 of the Federal Law ‘On amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation’”item-by-item]. Yu. G. Leskova, I. O. Antroptseva, Z. A. Malunova (Pochezhertseva), M. G. Kholkina, E. V. Artem'ev, S. A. Slesarev, R. V. Tishin. SPS «Konsul'tantPlyus». 2016.
8. Nadeev R. Rossiyskaya yustitsiya [Russian justice]. 2001, no. 5.
9. Kartukhin V. Yu. Konstitutsionnoe i munitsipal'noe pravo [Constitutional and municipal law]. 2005, no. 4.
10. Usmanova R. M. Gosudarstvennaya vlast' i mestnoe samoupravlenie [State authority and local self-government]. 2012, no. 5, pp. 24–31.
11. Belitskaya A. V. Predprinimatel'skoe pravo [Entrepreneural law]. 2009, no. 2.
12. Romanovskiy G. B. Publichno-pravovye issledovaniya [Public-legal research]. 2008, vol. 3, pp. 72–118.
13. Algazina A. F. Administrativnoe pravo i protsess [Administrative law and procedure]. 2016, no. 6, pp. 78–81.
14. Van Gestel Rob. Self-Regulation and Environmental Law. Available at: http://www.ejcl. org/91/art91-4.html
15. Petrov D. A. Aktual'nye problemy predprinimatel'skogo i korporativnogo prava v Rossii i za rubezhom: sb. nauch. st. III Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (g. Moskva, 25 aprelya 2016 g.) [Topical problems of entrepreneurial and corporative law in Russia an abroad: proceedings of III International scientific and practical conference (Moscow, 25th of April 2016)]. Moscow: RANKhiGS pri Prezidente Rossiyskoy Federatsii; Yuridicheskiy
fakul'tet im. M. M. Speranskogo Instituta prava i natsional'noy bezopasnosti; Yustitsinform, 2016.
16. Andreev V. K., Andreeva L. V., Arslanov K. M. et al. Problemy realizatsii printsipov prava v predprinimatel'skoy deyatel'nosti: monogr. [Problems with implementation of legal principles in entrepreneurial business: monograph]. Moscow: Yustitsinform, 2016, 340 p.
17. Voynikanis E. A. Pravo intellektual'noy sobstvennosti v tsifrovuyu epokhu: paradigma balansa i gibkosti [Intellectual property rights of the digital age: the paradigm of balance and flexibility]. Moscow: Yurisprudentsiya, 2013, 552 p.
18. Egorova M. A. Zhurnal predprinimatel'skogo i korporativnogo prava [Journal of entrepreneural and corporative law]. 2016, no. 2, pp. 27–33.
19. Castro D. Benefits and Limitations of Industry Self-Regulation for Online Behavioral Advertising. Available at: http://www.itif.org/files/2011-self-regulation-online-behavioraladvertising. pdf
20. Balleisen E. J., Eisner M. The Promise and Pitfalls of Co-Regulation: How Governments Can Draw on Private Governance for Public Purpose. Available at: http:// www.tobinproject.org/sites/tobinproject.org /files/assets/New_Perspectives_Ch6_Balleis en_Eisner.pdf
21. Sorsa K. Private-regulation in global value chain – a trade barrier or an opportunity for public-private cooperation? Available at: http://regulation.upf.edu/dublin-10-papers/ 1H4.pdf